Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rain

OctPoWriMo 2013 Day 10

A poetry collage...I really like the prompt but lack of time stops me to indulge. Found a small but lovely by Pratibha Sofat.http://ladynimue.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/rains-4/, and wrote something with it.
Pratibha's poem:


the rainy season
a paper lantern in hand
I walk along the verandah

insects hold class in music,
i pause in my tracks to feel.

I want to give rains a miss now. Need to go Pandal Hopping and it is just the second day of the festival(Durga Puja) and there is news of a cyclone..so am sad..for the rains are going to spoil the whole plans for the next 3 days.
My Poem:


Rains
My heart skips a beat
and my feet dances
to the tune.

Rains
now a hindrance,
for I need to celebrate.



2 comments:

Pratibha said...

I can so feel your words here !
Glad you used my poem :)

payal agarwal said...

Be safe,Philo..and Happy festive season!:)