Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Love is this..love is that

OctPoWriMo 2013 Day 8

Love is like
the monsoon breeze
that blows
after hot summer days,
love is
the tranquil
when we meditate.

Love is
wandering into wilderness,
love is
walking in the sunset.

love is lot
like having a
blueberry cheesecake
when you are on a diet
and the mixture of happiness
and guilt.

Love is
tucking up together
under a blanket
on a cold night
in Dehra by the fire place,
heating up with passion
under the dim blue light.

Love is holding your
child for the first time,
love is living
your life to the fullest.

In the words of Paulo Ceolho"The wise are wise only because they love/the fools are fools only because they think they understand love. I don't know whether I am wise..all I know I am definitely not a fool. For me love is like many things from reading a book or secretly gorging into some chocolate. I tried to give away my thinking to today's prompt.

4 comments:

Pratibha said...

honest and heartfelt :)
Left me smiling ...

Shah Wharton said...

Some cute observations here. :)

Lady Whispers said...

Love is so much like this for me
Lovely :)

Ankit Sharma said...

This is so beautiful to read. Each time. Every time