1. if your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?
well i was betrayed once, it hurts a lot and you feel that's the end but life moves on.
2. if you can have a dream come true,what it would be?
rarely any of my dreams come true but if it is a particular dream then it would be travelling to Europe and visiting Rome and Greece.
3. whose butt would you love to kick?
there's many in the list. one day i will kick them all.
4. what would you do with a billion dollars?
simple answer: invest and travel.
5. will you fall in love with your best friend?
nahhhh...never, rather the opposite happened to me.
6.which is more blessed;loving someone or being loved by someone?
of course being loved by someone.
7. how long would you wait for someone you love?
all my life.
8. if the person you secretly like is attached, what will you do?
nothing,but always be by the side of that person.
9. if you could root for one social cause what it would be?
i would rather root for two: illiteracy and social problems related to old age.
10. what takes you down the fastest?
hypocrisy and lies.
11. where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
as a published author.
12. what's your fear?
am afraid of fire. i fear that i might get burnt.
13. what kind of person do you think the person who tagged you?
a sweetheart at times, a nice person in general, with a acute disease of falling in love time and again.
14. would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
well can't help it but be married and poor.
15. what's the first thing you do when you wake up?
stretch my arms and look at the time on the big wall clock.
16. if you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who will you choose?
the one who loves me.
17. will you give up all in a relationship?
yeah i will.
18. would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
i might forgive but i will never forget.
19. do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
both has flaws but i would rather be in a relationship.
20. list of people to tag: kabir, rajtilak, abhinandan and supriya.