Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The crust and the molten layers

Am not yet ready.

Ready to hear your rumblings and grumbling.

I cease to be a part of your world.

Let me be the loner for a while.

Let me introspect, divulge in the fathomless borders of human mind.

I don’t know who you are.

What is your relation with me?

For me you are just like any other person I have not known

and for the moment I don’t want to know.

Oh! So you are angry.

But I can’t help that. Can I?

You call me selfish. Suit yourself.

I will be gone now for a while.

Where? Don’t ask me that.

Somewhere in between the conscious

and sub-conscious world I hope.

Am I dreaming?

Am I sleeping?

Hell1 I know not.

Let there be cryptic formations of desire,

Unruly lust for temperamental seduction,

Quest for knowledge,

Let there be me and the unknown truth that

lies beneath surrender of human soul.

No comments: